UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

iFrustrated

I really need to get back into the classroom.


If I don't, I'll never find anyone to help me figure this darn thing out.


A middle school teacher perk...free labor. Extra credit anyone?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

I can help you!! I have a shuffle

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Good title. I can't figure out my iPod either. I managed to download the same songs over and over again. I was wondering why I kept listening to the same thing.

iTechnologicallychallenged.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Directions for operating Ipod.

1. Place iPod on the ground.
2. Put on army boots.
3. Jump very high.
4. Land on iPod.
5. Go take a walk in the woods.

-s

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is onw good reason to have a teenager!....one of the only.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jumper 2.0 said...

Hey there,

Being that I have about 5 ipods of one type of another in our house, let me know how I can help.

Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home