UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Transparent


I guess I should've warned Cameron that some of the walls in the San Diego condo that we rented were made entirely of glass. That little boy was so excited when we walked in, he thought he was going out on the deck and ran right into a glass wall, knocking himself down! I wish I had a video camera running.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just breathtaking! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and adventures to tell on your blog.
Mom

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....Did you get my voice mail message? I called you on your cell. When are you coming back? Do you want me to register you for the Marine Corps Marathon?

That looks beautiful....and of course, Max is sitting on the arm of the chair with the remote.

Dana

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had great weather! I didn't realize exactly how BIG your boys are!! Cameron is so tall!

Jaye

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Ouch! Are you OK Cameron?

I "heart" San Diego! Did you go to the zoo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home