UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

At least it's not supposed to rain.

My husband has a conference in San Diego, so we're heading there for a few days.


When I checked weatherchannel.com on Monday to confirm for me that the temperature in Southern California was going to be much warmer than the temperature in Minnesota...like at least 80 degrees...nice beach weather....I was incredibly disappointed...with forcast in the lower 60s there!


Now, each time I go on the computer, I think really sunny thoughts when I check the weather, believing that if I do this, the temperature will go up a degree or two.


And so far, it has worked!


Maybe, just maybe, we'll at least reach mid 7os..closer to Minnesota temperatures...by the time we actually get there.


No matter what the temperature, we'll still have fun. I mean come on....look at this kid. How can it not be fun with him to entertain us?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger LH said...

You really can't lose on a trip to S.D. Have a blast.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. I will be praying for blue skies all the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home