UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sugar and Spice and everything Salty

(Note to my boys: I love and adore you too, but this one is just about the little ladies. )



I love little girls. They have these smiles that light up an entire room. Their giddy laughs are so delightful to hear. When they’re angry, I can’t help but chuckle at their furious faces. When they throw tantrums, I actually think it’s kind of funny. This goes for my own little Ella, and all the other little girls I encounter often. From infancy on up, little girls are just adorable to me….

Even when they discover they can stick their finger up their nose and lick it…over and over again…as Ella has been doing lately. There’s just something darling about such an otherwise disgusting action when a little girl in pink with pigtails perched on her head is doing it.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww...yet so funny! No wonder my girls love Ella! Just wait until she decides what she wants to wear "all by herself."

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a doll and I can see why she would be still looking cute even while having a little nose snack.
We have to get Ella and my little guy together soon- or maybe not- I saw your post about the music class and added one- check it out- maybe it's a good thing you and I are attending them in different states! :) Boy our little ones would have a blast together...
L

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I love Ella... Girls are so adorable!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable.....what a cutie

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Caro said...

I'll bet when she hits dating age, Dad will be sitting by the door with a frown.

That is one gorgeous girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home