UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

We're okay.

On the rare occassion that I go away for the weekend, I feel guilty leaving my husband with all the kids. However, I don't believe he feels the same.

Take for instance yesterday morning....he called not to see how I was doing..not to see how it was going with the kids...not to see if how I was coping....

...but rather, knowing how freezing it is in Minnesota, he called to inform me that he was walking around Panama City Beach...without a coat.


That's just cruel.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too cute!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I LOVE your picture. It illustrates the point of your post perfectly!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no face mask?! Hey, I think we have that exact same scarf! Brrrrrr......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home