UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st workout since the marathon

After 2 1/2 months of doing basically no form of organized exercise, I took part in a Boot Camp class at the Y today.

Let's just say, I won't be joining the army anytime soon.

But there were some 70 year old women in there who could hold their own and might want to consider enlisting.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing's wrong with you! Get up and shake your groove thing! You too, Cari!

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari.....What hurt the next day?? everything.

Anyone out there, I would suggest that you try the Jari Love workouts. They are workouts with weights!!They are tough, hard, and feel so good after you are finished. My clothes fit so much better!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is ... exercise! Yuck!!!!

Love,
Auntie Nita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home