UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, December 29, 2006

In mourning

This morning, minus the two sips I had just taken, I spilled an entire mug of hot coffee directly onto my laptop keyboard.

It's dead.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari,
Welcome to the club. Just send that old keyboard over here to the keyboard cemetery. I am on keyboard # 3. I keep a cup of water on my desk to sip on while I'm on the computer and every so often I knock the contents over into my keyboard. It has gotten so bad that the chindren scold me when they see me get a glass of water saying " Don't put that on your desk Granny, you know what's going to happen". I do it anyway and yes... another keyboard bites the dust. I have a glass of water here right now. Will I ever learn ?
Peace, Rosalyn

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari--
I am going to remove all electronic devices from your possession.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

But Ma, when you spill coffee on a laptop keyboard, you ruin the ENTIRE laptop, not just the keyboard. I really did a doozy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home