UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sickness Stats

Cameron: Started Monday night. Out of school Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Highest Temp: 101.3 Some coughing, headaches, lots of booger filled sneezes, causing globs of snot to land everywhere!

Max: Started Wednesday night. Continued Thursday and Friday. Highest Temp: 104. Doctor says its viral....meaning there's no medicine to prescribe. Some sneezing, lots of naughty behavior. Wants to snuggle with me.

Ella: Started Thursday afternoon. Continued Friday. Highest Temp: 103. Constant mucus running out her nose. A lot of moaning and whining. Constantly wanting to be held. Sleeping a lot during the day.

Me: Started Thursday night. Continued Friday. Highest Temp: 102. Headcold, hard coughing. When husband told me "You're hot" last night, I just grinned and responded with, "Thank you." Woke up with a wet shirt due to night sweats.

My husband: Has been on call and working incredibly late so he hasn't been home enough to catch any of our illnesses.

This should be a wonderful weekend!

5 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cari-the worst part is that you're sick too. Maybe all of you can lie on the bed and watch Christmas videos? Hope you feel better VERY soon.

I did fax all the things to your Kinko's this afternoon so it should be there whenever you have a chance to pick it up.

L

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I will pray for your family to get well! Let me know how I can help! Drug run to Walgreens or perhaps a stop at the liquor store?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I will pray for your family to get well! Let me know how I can help! Drug run to Walgreens or perhaps a stop at the liquor store?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I will pray for your family to get well! Let me know how I can help! Drug run to Walgreens or perhaps a stop at the liquor store?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I will pray for your family to get well! Let me know how I can help! Drug run to Walgreens or perhaps a stop at the liquor store?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home