UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A little too close

My friend Andrea has two sons. One of them was sick the other day, and she told me she was trying to keep the sick one away from the well one, so that he wouldn't get sick, too.



If one of my kids gets sick...it's just inevitable, they'll all be sick.

5 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to love moments like those. I am glad that you have photographs as evidence. Because as they get older and the fights start, you can pull out these pictures and show that they really do love each other.

Too Cute!
I hope everyone is feeling better. NyCee and I went through that about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It was rough.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Okay so my theory didn't work. Kyle is sick now too. (I'm still trying to stay healthy though, which isn't easy when you're constantly wiping snot from noses!) Jacob was comforting Kyle yesterday when he woke up cranky. He said "It's okay Kyle. You can sit next to me. I'm sick too. We both have the same germs now!" I guess they're happy about it.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Too cute Andrea. Now you can take a picture of them, took, and put it on your "mystery blog".

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Aww! Lovings!

Doesn't your heart just swell when they do that???

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even bother to tell my kiddies not to kiss each other when they have colds anymore. They just end up cuddling the sick one because they feel bad for them and get sick too. It's a very sweet, yet snotty way to show their love. I like them sick all at once also, but not if I am down for the count at the same time. I hope you are doing better. Cari!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home