UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Birthday


My mother-in-law turned 50 this weekend. We were able to make it out to Detroit for a brief trip to be part of the "suprise" party. It was fun, and the kids, especially Max and Cameron, had an absolute blast. We flew back today so that we could be home in time for Santa.

Happy Birthday Ma!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Roz you look so cute. I am sorry that we missed it. I am sure that you had a wonderful time. Happy 5-0.

Love Dayna, NyCee & Lewis

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari,
You have a very nice looking mother-in-law. She doesn't look a day over 49 (Smile). Hi it's me. I'm so glad that you were able to make it to the party, I know how difficult and hectic it had to have been with everyone feeling poorly. I love you and appreciate your willingness to make the trip in spite of it all. I wish you could have stayed longer, but I know you wanted to be home for Christmas. I enjoyed you all, even if it was all too brief. love and kisses. Rosalyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home