UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thankful for my boys




After dinner, there wasn't much to do around here. I think this was the first Thanksgiving I haven't been around a lot of family...whether in NJ or Detroit. But it was nice to just relax and spend time with the boys and my husband. After our "turkey naps," we hung out, ate popcorn and watched Madagascar. Max spent most of the movie trying to steal Cameron's popcorn. Being the wonderful big brother, Cameron willingly gave it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home