UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I've fallen....but I got up!!!!

I fell today. Not a big deal. It was blustery cold..only 42 degrees, but the wind was blowing so hard it felt much colder. So Cameron and I were running through the parking lot after church, holding hands, trying to get to the warm car. Somehow our feet got tangled up together and we both went down. I didn't fall on my stomach or anything, just scraped up my leg pretty badly. Cameron was fine, too, except he wasn't too happy that his Veggie Tales coloring page blew away.

This incident reminded me of my last pregnancy when I fell at the bottom of the stairs. Only 3 weeks left until my due date and I broke my foot. Putting on shoes is hard enough when you're 8 months pregnant...so putting on "the boot" to support my broken foot was torture!

I'll certainly continue to count my blessings!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger LH said...

please. no running.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

But it was SO COLD! Not looking forward to another MN winter!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Be careful.

Why do people tell you that after you've fallen? Wouldn't that advice be more helpful pre-fall?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home