UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All 3 down

All 3 of my cyberknife treatments are over for now. As I said before, I guess the radiation can make me tired.
---------------------------------------------------


Apparently I've been having issues with "passing out" or "losing time" when I try to stand up. I'm not sure if it's due to fatigue, lack of food/sugar at the moment, or another seizure.

-----------------------------------------------------

My mom is here again....which has been great for us. She says her back is better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2nd Cor. 4:16 King James Version

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Glad to hear that these are treatments are complete, and praying that they help!

Thanks for the updates....I'm always wondering how you are doing.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I'm also glad the treatments are behind you. I think of you everyday and pray for you.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger connie and rob said...

Best to you, my friend!
Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home