UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, February 23, 2009

quick update

I am sick....but on medicine now.

based 0n the gazillion tests i had today, the doctors believe I have slight case of pnumonia. I'll try to update more later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness! The "fun" never ends! Take care. Talk to you soon. Connie

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, there is a lot of stuff goin' around!...so take care....we will keep on prayin' for you but we are ready to take kids and or bring soup if you need it!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Yikes! I'll be thinking of you and sending get well wishes your way:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home