UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, December 22, 2008

A couple more days

I had another good weekend. Everything seems to be improving little by little, except for some areas of numbness on different areas of my body. Along with my healing, I'm praying for restored feeling. I also find myself becoming tired more often...needing to nap during the day.

It was a COLD weekend here. We're talking below zero temps, and negative 20 with the windchill. One of my neighbors shoveled my driveway...I said he was an angel, but another neighbor was more precise when calling him Sainted!

I'm happy to say that I have no appointments until Friday of this week. I have some relatives coming into town so food shopping is on my "to do" list.....along with all my other last-minute Christmas things I need to do.



My littlest "MONSTER" wearing black fangs and some kid legwarmers that another breast cancer survivor sent me.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Even the fangs are cute on little Ella. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!
S

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have "little monsters" to deal with this time of the year (some of them are not so little lol)!! What a blessing, no matted how big or small, to able to really enjoy Christmas with your kids and family. God Bless you and hope and pray you have many more!!!!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Baby Legs Ella!!

Have a fabulous holiday season Cari and I will raise a glass of good cheer in your honor!

xo Dana

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Heck, who doesn't want a nap in the middle of the day? HA! HA!

Continually praising God for your restored strength and healing.

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home