UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

always being helped

I continue to forget my pattern emotionally, physically and mentally. Saturday never seems to be a good day for me. So I ask for continued prayer requests to lift my depression as the week goes on.

I continue to experience such wonderful help from everyone as each day goes by.



My mom every day just gets everyone and everything moving like clockwork. I can't even begin to thank her enough for everything. She takes the kids to play places, gets them whatever tehy need, etc. Her birthday is Tuesday. Happy Birthday Mom!

My dad has been bringing me to radiation everynight...which is just a boring task in itself. It takes over an hour round trip, so I appreciate the time it takes to get me there an home.

My dear husband keeps plugging along with the kids as I become quite useless to the. He took them all to the Y the other night before we all settled down to movie night.....and this is while he's on call all weekend.

I need this cancer rebuked in the name of God. I just need it gone!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger KC said...

I am grateful for the help you're getting from your family. You are all strong and amazing.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Amen!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger C said...

It is such a blessing for you to have your parents and Melvin helping out with the kids right now, as difficult as it may be to sit back and let them take the reigns while you are concentrating on getting better. We continue to pray for you Cari!
Love, Ryan & Carina

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Cari, I continue to pray daily for you and for your family. I know it is hard for you to have them doing all the things you wish you could do but you know they wouldn't have it any other way.
My blessings to you!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You are blessed to have your family! And I know you are so grateful...
Continuing to pray for complete healing for you everyday.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

You have an awesome family (but I don't need to tell you that)! God will bless them abundantly for all they're doing and He'll take care of you, too. His desire is for you to be healed, too!

3 John 1:2
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

Psalm 27:14
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Psalm 103:2-4
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;"


We love you and are praying for your deliverance daily!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger RuthieJ said...

Hi Cari,
I'm glad you have so many wonderful people to help you too. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

Remember this...you are NEVER useless to your kids. Just being there is a blessing.

Love, Dana

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger unzen said...

I pray for it to be gone. I want you to wake and be well. I pray for this. If this does not happen i then pray for you to feel at peace. God bless your whole family. I am glad you have many of people around you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home