UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another MRI, results tomorrow I guess

Just continuing to try to figure it all out. The pain is not going away. I didn't even make it to church this weekend, and for me, that's heartbreaking. My family and I were able to take the kids to see Kung Fu Panada on Saturday, so that was a big plus.

But the rest of the weekend was spent mostly in bed. Today, because of new paralysis in my arm, I had a long MRI I had to lie through. But I was so drugged up, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I do pray we can get this worked out a little by the weekend, so I can see my visiting relatives and attend the Angel Benefit.

John 9:31
If anyone is a worshiper of God, and does His will, He hears him.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

"Abraham didn't focus on his own impotence and say, "It's hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child." Nor did he survey Sarah's decades of infertility and give up. He didn't tiptoe around God's promise asking cautiously skeptical questions. He plunged into the promise and came up strong, ready for God, sure that God would make good on what he had said. That's why it is said, "Abraham was declared fit before God by trusting God to set him right." But it's not just Abraham; it's also us! The same thing gets said about us when we embrace and believe the One who brought Jesus to life when the conditions were equally hopeless. The sacrificed Jesus made us fit for God, set us right with God."

Romans 4:19-25 The Message

Continue to walk by faith and not by sight.

We love you :~D

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger cg said...

Cari, we love you and sending you and your family lots of hugs. keep us updated as you can
xxx

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Please keep us updated when you can. We are praying for you.

Glad you all got to see a movie this weekend. Zach thought Kung Fu Panda was hilarious!

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I just wanted to say you are an amazing person. I know everyone who is around you is truly being blessed by you. I will add you to my prayer list and continue to pray for you!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger KC said...

i'm redoubling my hail marys. i'm hoping for some good MRI results.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Ah, Cari, feel better soon.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I like what wiferhood said so I'm repeating it.

Continue to walk by faith and not by sight.

Praying for good MRI results, no more cancer spread, for the the chemo to attack the tumors that are there, for your pain to subside... continuing to pray constantly for you.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

More prayers.....

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

I will keep praying for you and your family......and I am going to add you to our pray list in my small group and at our church

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

Thinking of you.

You cannot understand how your positive attitude, your fight, your honest and your faith are changing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home