UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wrong end


Ella, this is a toilet.

If you use it, you don't have to wear gross diapers anymore, and I don't have to battle with you everytime I change those stinky things.

You pee and poop in it.

You don't play in it.

You don't slam the seat down everytime it's open.

You don't put toilet paper in it just so you can watch it be flushed down.

You don't whine or scream, "No!" everytime I suggest you use it.

But most importantly, never, ever, ever, put your head in it.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Heh, heh. She dropped her bottle by it too.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger LoveHopeFaith said...

Oh Cari, I feel your pain. Daniella would rather sit in the warm sqishy stuff then go on toilet. Ahhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home