UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

The smart one

Yesterday, after three months of helping out in my very loud and crazy household, my angel of a mom left to go back home and get back to her normal life with my dad.

I was saying to the kids when we were in the car how much of a help my mom was to me and then I started asking them:

“Now who’s going to make your lunch, Cameron?’

To which he simply responded without any thought, “You.”

“And who’s going to get you breakfast in the morning?”

Again, “You.”

“And who’s going help get you guys dinner?”

Without hesistation, “You.”

And who’s going to give you baths and help put you to bed.

“You.”

Then Max finally decided to chime in.

“Well, what about Daddy?”

I knew I kept that kid for a reason.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes...wise words, indeed. So cute how he looks after you. What a blessing!!
Love & hugs!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Cute!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

What a smarty, that Max is!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home