UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Number Two

Today was my little baby girl's birthday.

Cameron woke up before 6 AM, so excited for her special day.

This afternoon we had a lowkey lunch and cake party with her young friends from my weekly mom's group. She was very excited about her Backyardigans' cake!
When Cameron came home from school she opened a couple more presents.
Then we were off to the Mall of America for more celebrating at the Rainforest Cafe.
And we ended the night on some rides.

My mother-in-law called this morning and asked if I was ready for more since my baby has grown up.
Ha! Ha! I laughed. I am quite content with the three that I have.
Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

I have an Ella too! Many happy returns of the day.
Cheers
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

-scott

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Awww, it's my Dad's birthday and my little guy's half birthday (he's 18 months today). Happy Birthday Ella!

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Two years have really flown by! She's such a little lady and looks older than two on the carousel! God bless you, Ella! And your whole family!

Love & hugs!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Looks like it was a fun day :) Hope you didn't get too worn out Cari-

Love,
L

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Happy Birthday Ella. You are already a heartbreaker!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Ella! You looked like a doll. Thanks for having us. Your cake at Rainforest looked yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home