UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It tastes better

With all the medical research out there, you'd think instead of my nasty chemo,

someone would think of a way to make this:


cure cancer.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....Where did you get that?

Dana

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

Yes, you should post the 'where' or a close up of the label.
BEst wishes
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Sam's Club actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home