UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 06, 2007

The next step

So you know that job opening that I wrote about last week....I have an interview.....
TOMORROW!

Much to do, much to do.

Certification paper work to get in order.
Portfolio to update.
Questions to consider.
Answers to mentally rehearse.

And the most important....an interview outfit to purchase! I don't think my usual attire of t-shirts and capris will be that impressive.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Oh please,not the capris and tee!

Rather, dust off the black suit that is buried in the back of the closet, put make up on, comb your hair in a style that you like, and LAND THAT JOB!

I will be praying for you. Have a Terrific Tuesday and knock out interview.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will do just great. You will be in our prayers.

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got some sleep last night before your interview. Just be yourself, express your knowledge and they have their perfect "teacher". Love you.
Mom

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger KC said...

I know you'll do great!!

Sending you lots and lots of positive energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home