UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Travel challenge

I just survived a 3 hour flight alone with my three munchkins. Oh, and also, add to that about 40 minutes waiting on the runway during which time Ella made it quite clear to the entire full plane that she was not happy.

As I was leaving the plane, one man looked at me and said, "God bless you!"

Now onto a glass....or two...or three...of wine.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely. Glad everyone made it this year to OC.....it was a whirlwind, fun, chaos and would not change a thing about it. Love you all so much, now get Sara back quickly and take a few long naps. You deserve a vacation!!!

Mom

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Think of me in a few weeks - I am flying with three of my four munkins alone to see my parents (a four hour flight but direct!). I am not taking the 18 month old so I should be free and clear!

I did it last year - and it wasn't so bad. Car seats are my friends on planes.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Ditto what your mom said. Get Sara back and go take a nap!
Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever someone says 'God Bless you' to me, I try to respond with 'He already has!'

Enjoy the wine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home