UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We're okay.

I've had a lot of relatives call from New Jersey and Detroit today to check up on us after they heard about the bridge collapse. Just letting you know that we're all okay. We so appreciate your love and concern. Please pray for all those involved in this tragedy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Please disregard the email that I sent expressing concern. It was sent prior to reading this morning's blog entry.

Thank you for letting us know that everyone is safe.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger mi said...

Phew!! Came here to check as soon as I heard this awful news. I'm glad you are safe. What a tragic event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home