UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A little vampire

Last week we went to visit a friend of mine who I used to work with. She now has an adorable and fun little boy who is a couple months younger than Ella.

Because he's an only child, I don't think he's used to sharing his toys with other kids. And he's teething. So it really wasn't a surprise when Ella had something that he wanted, he went to bite her. He didn't actually get her, but having bitten her brothers before to show her anger, she knew what little Caleb was up to. And she did not like it.

The rest of the time, she was afraid to go near him. And everytime he motioned anywhere near her, she ran to me like she does whenever she sees a dog. It was quite comical actually.

Because of her fear, I barely managed to get this picture of the two of them together. Note how unhappy she looks.


I always joke about my friends' sons being Ella's little boyfriends. But I don't think she will tolerate this forced love connection....at least not until he's had all his rabie shots!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

She looks so cute in her little outfit. Isn't it fun having a girl? You can dress her up in the most darling outfits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home