UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Chutes and Ladders

Today was Cameron’s official first day of summer…no school.

We went to an amazing park I had never been to before. I think half of Minnesota was there as well.

While playing, Ella had sand dumped on her head by a little girl whose response to me when I asked her not to do that was, “Well, she’s not being very nice.”

Despite climbing through all the ropes, crawling through the tubes and slipping down the slides at least 10 times by himself, Max decided at one point that he was scared and had to be helped by some of the playground monitors before I was able to scale the ropes to reach his tear-filled face.

Cameron and his two friends were (supposedly) being chased and pushed around by another group of boys.

And yet when it came time to go, none of them wanted to leave.

Can’t imagine why not! Is this KidHeaven or what?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

That is an AWESOME picture. How did you take that shot?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Caro said...

That is definitely kid heaven.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't beat that!! I wouldn't want to leave there either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home