UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Grinding again

I’m sure one of the benefits of having family around is that there’s always a dad, or uncle, or grandpa to help you out when you have minor repairs to deal with….like a garbage disposal that suddenly stops working.

But my family lives clear across the country, and I have a husband who doesn’t have time to fix a garbage disposal because he’s too busy fixing vaginas.

And I’m cool with that. Because if he didn’t do that, we wouldn’t have the $60 dollars the plumber charged for the 5 SECONDS of work that it took to get my sink back in working order.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm in the WRONG business!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home