UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sigh

Conversation with a 2 year old:

"Max, you need to make your bed."
"Nooooo. YOU make it."

"Max, BIG boys make their beds."

"Okay, when I get bigger, then I make my bed."

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Well, he does have a valid argument.

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a lawyer in the making.....

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope when he goes to school, he doesn't tell his teacher No.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger LH said...

we have some problems with bedmaking in our home. It's not really their problem, just mine. They just can't seem to see the point in it. Oh well, I guess when they get bigger, they will.
Max is so smart.

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, they don't see the point when they get bigger. My teenager just asked me the other day....why do you make your bed everyday, you just sleep in it at night.

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home