UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Then and Now

April 12th, 2006



I have come to the conclusion that I could probably just take all my old blogs about Max's previous shannigans and simply copy and paste them as new posts...simply replacing his name with Ella's.


February 25th, 2007

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Caro said...

That's too funny.

My MIL has a picture of my husband as a child picking up the Cheerios he purposely dropped on the floor.

I have a similar one of my daughter doing the same thing.

And your husband sleeping under all that stuff is a crack-up.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I too have a dishwasher friendly child - he crawls onto the 'door' and hangs off the top rack. It is driving me nuts. I didn't seem to have that problem with my first too.

Underwear question ... why the heck not. I shared cloth diapers between kiddos - a good solid wash will clean up anything. I likely won't keep very poopy accident underwear so most will be relatively unharmed by the first kiddo!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Ann said...

... first two! (sorry don't want you to think I am that silly with my spelling!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home