UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Needing to Edit

Okay, I know in my last post I wrote about how I adore everything about little girls.....well, I lied.

I don't adore cleaning up vomit at midnight, or being up most of the night worried that she's going to dehydrate or concerned that her fever won't go down, or dealing with green diarrhea filled diapers.

Boy or girl...there's nothing cute about any of that.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Ella.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Poor thing. I hope she's better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home