UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So much to learn


Last night Sara and I were talking about going to a purse knock-off store.

Cameron said, “Mommy, you don’t need a purse. You already have one.”

“Yes, I know Cameron, but I want another one.”

“But that’s a waste of money. If you already have one, then you don’t need another one. That’s wasting money.”

Sara and I tried to explain to him several different ways why we would want more than one purse. But he continued to tell us we were wasting money.

I feel sorry for his future wife. He’ll probably try to limit her shoe purchases as well! Oh that boy has so much to learn!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm Cari...Cameron looks pitiful in that picture!!

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At around the same age, Zach was dissapointed in me because I was trying a couple of colors of lip gloss on at Aveda. He said he didn't like it because I "was't just being myself.' Apararantly, lip gloss is a tool to hide your true inner self behind, not a product to keep your lips from cracking off your face in the winter. He could barely look me in the eye for the rest of the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home