UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

At last

Now that our passports have finally arrived in the mail today, I feel I can officially announce that this time next week, my husband and I will be basking in the warmth of the Bahamas with NO KIDS!

We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary, and this will be the first time we've ever been away from our kids for more than one night.

We so need this!

6 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! But somehow I get the feeling that one of your little ones will sink inside a suitcase and pop out when you arrive in the Bahamas. Check all the compartments and count heads before you leave the house.

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay--proofreading is fundamental. I meant that one of the kids will sneak into your suitcase so you should check all the compartments and count their little heads before leaving the house.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger cg said...

OH NICE! enjoy the well deserved break

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! I hope you have a BLAST!! I so now what you mean by SO NEEDING IT!!! Dan and I will be celebrating our 5 yr in May and are trying to find a get away--As we had no Honeymoon, and we were going to go to Jamacia for our 2yr BUT I was on Bedrest and prego with twins----So have a GREAT time--Relax--enjoy yourself and your Hubby----

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I go??????

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Woo-hoo!

I am so totally jealous. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home