UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, December 04, 2006

5 year old American boys

Yesterday, I took Cameron and his friend "British Ben" (his mom's from England) to a local indoor playplace. Before leaving, they both had to go to the bathroom. As usual, I peeked in the little boys' room to make sure there were only little boys in there, and the coast was clear. I let the two boys go in alone. However, they seemed to be taking a long time, and I heard a lot of laughing as I was bundling up Max right outside the bathroom door. I banged on the door and told them to quit fooling around.

When they came out, they couldn't stop giggling.

"What was all that comotion going on in there?"

Cameron loudly and clearly stated, "Oh, well I accidentally peed on Ben's penis, and then he accidentally peed on my penis."

Oh. I stood there in disbelief, having no idea how to respond to them at that moment. "Why in the world were you using the toilet at the same time?" was all I could think of.

"Oh, we thought it would be faster,"Cameron replied without any hesitation.

Sigh.

Ben's mom Libby might want to see if Gwyneth Paltrow has any extra room in her home in England. Maybe there is some truth behind Paltrow's statement, ""I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home