UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Protected


The Lord was looking out for Ella this morning.

While I was sleeping, Max woke up and decided he was hungry. Without my knowing, Max came down into the kitchen, pushed a bar stool into the pantry and found something to eat. However, being the concerned brother that he is, he apparently felt that Ella might be hungry as well.

Because when Cameron finally woke me up due to his own hunger, we found Max sitting with Ella in her crib, both of them grinning with closed mouths. Max couldn't wait to tell me, "I give Ella food!" I immediately pried her mouth open to find a whole gummy spider resting on her tongue. One swallow, and she would have choked.


Time to find a lock for the pantry.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger mi said...

What a nice brother to share with her! We one time found Logan at 8 months with orange cheese powder on his face. Hayden had shared his Cheetos. At least those dissolve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home