UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WANTED!!!!

In search of the following:

Fisher Price Kid-Touch Digital Camera for Boys.

If you find it, buy it! (If it's not more than $80) Then let me know.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous sally said...

Cari,
Amazon has one listed for $80. Check it out.
Aunt Sally

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I just saw them in Target today over here in West. St. Paul...while I can say there are few times I have $60 free to buy it for ya right then (that's how much they were), I sure could have them put it on hold. They've been got at doing that for me in the past!

Finally decided to try out the rough and tough ones for yourself? *wink wink* Do you think the curse of the camera will prove true with this one, too?

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa just bought one on ebay for $70 including shipping...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home