UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Say Cheese...please! (And look at me while you're doing it)



Somehow I had this “brilliant” idea that if I paid a real photographer a lot of money, my kids just might actually cooperate more than for me for some lovely holiday photos. And they did cooperate….just not at the same time.

Actually, Cameron was wonderful! And Ella was great for her 1 year old photos. But to get Max AND Ella to even look at the camera at the same time was virtually impossible.

You can check out the photos at http://www.pictage.com/. Just enter my e-mail address: minnashford@yahoo.com and “ella“ as the password and you can see all of the photos.

There are some very cute individual pictures. But I think I should wait a year or two before I can expect any kind of decent photo of all 3 of them.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Oh, the photos above are my attempt at a holiday photo with the cuite GAP PJs I bought. The portraits taken can only be accessed via the website.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look so cute--I love the picture's of ella with the bubbles--You had such a better attempt at the picture thing then I did this past weekend--You have 3 very beautiful children--

But I have heard that pictures will get better as they get older--I have yet to see it with my 8 yr old

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I love the pictures! So precious!

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! You will have a hard time choosing one for a Christmas photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home