UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Clean?

Lately Max has been obsessed with washing his hands. I’d say he has a touch of OCD, except his idea of clean doesn’t warrant such a diagnosis. Last week I wrote about him washing his hands in the toilet. This morning, as I walked into the kitchen, he was sitting at the table proclaiming once again, “I wash my hands!”

And there he sat, with his fingers in his yogurt container, rubbing the yogurt all over his hands, as if it were soap. UUUGGHH!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

Sounds like my Quinny~~~He just does not state that he is washing his hands--He just laughs very hard

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes....and whenever he is doing it..it is with a huge smile!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to love Little Max. There is never a dull moment with him around. If he is not brushing his teeth in the toliet, he is wearing a pink blanket reciting, "I am a princess", (you might want to nip that in the bud by the way), and my personal favorite the streaking through the house naked in "My little turkeys."

He is truly the reason that I am trying to figure out a time to come and visit you guys. He is a hoot!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Dayna,
Oh please do come visit. Then you can get up at 4 AM with my "little hoot." That's what time he decided he was done sleeping yesterday. He kept going down to the kitchen, getting things out of the pantry and bringing them up to my bed for me to open. But I can certainly direct him to your room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home