UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Little Turkeys

Cameron had a short, but cute, Thanksgiving program at school. In addition to some singing, reciting poetry, and a little butt wiggling, each student had to say what he/she was thankful for. It seemed like every child said, "I'm thankful for my family"...or "I'm thankful for my mom and dad." Until it came to Cameron. His response, "I'm thankful for my HOUSE."

Max seems to think that he can actually work the DVD player, and I often catch him trying to insert a Dora or Diego DVD. I'm not sure why he thinks he needs to be naked to do this. De-diapering himself has been his latest shinnanigan...which wouldn't be bad if he was doing it to use the toilet!

Ella continues to stand in her high chair at every meal. If I buckle her in, she spends most of the time screaming and wiggling her way out of the belt. Then she just stands, and eats that way. The shirt she's wearing says it all, "I'm in charge here. The parents are just for show."

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari.....What did Max do with his diaper again??

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

What type of statement was Max making? We sure missed you guys on the holiday. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Auntie Nita

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the saying on Ella's shirt! Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home