UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Note to Daddy

Hi Daddy! We hope you're enjoying your much-deserved break on the gulf coast of Florida. While you're gone, we're just up to the usual stuff.

We've been getting very dirty, so a bubble bath was warranted.



While Max was playing nicely with his own legos, I was able to build this castle all by myself, adding some extra parts to "make it more interesting."

We used all the family room and deck furniture cushions to make a pillow house.

Some "older" boys have been flirting with Ella.

And Max has something important to tell you.

"Hi Daddy! You know those custom-made earplugs that were just torturous to have made for me? Well, when mommy wasn't looking, I flushed one of them down the toilet." "I still have the green one though."
Needless to say, you should hurry home. We miss you....especially Mommy!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Daddy, don't listen to Mommy. She's just trying to get me in trouble. Just because she found my green earplug near the toilet and when she asked me if I flushed the blue one I repeatedly said Yes, does NOT mean that I actually did it! I just hid it in a piece of paper lying on our bedroom floor. Mommy's losing her mind...you better get home soon. Love, Max

 

Post a Comment

<< Home