UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Always something

Today I took the kids and Cameron's friend to a local park to see a puppet show. Max actually sat attentively through the entire show. AND later, when they played on the playground equipment, he did NOT eat any rocks!!!

Instead, he decided to shove the gravel up his nose.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari,
You know that I don't read your blog everyday- I just catch up all at once, so to the "big head" comment- It's hereditary on her fathers' paternal side. On the PBJ issue with Cameron, that's all his daddy would eat at that age, and he is also generous like his dad, who also liked things fair and equal. I would give him money for treats for himself on the way home from school and he would come home with something for his siblings anyway.
I love you very much, kiss the kids for me, God bless you, and believe it or not, you are a SUPER mom.
Peace, Roz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home