UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Brothers

Take one 5 year old, who thinks everything must be absolutely equal and fair all the time even if he's with a 2 year old who doesn't quite understand such a meaning,

Add a determined toddler, who wants what he wants right now or else he will scream his head off and it doesn't matter if someone else had that particular toy first

And you'll often end up with a recipe for disaster.

But amazingly, when they're well fed, and well rested, and I'm not around to run to, they are just a dream.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

It moments like these that make you feel like all the drama you go through trying to rear your children is worth it. Put these pictures somewhere you can readily see them and "reflect" to get you through the days when you're more of a referee than a mom (lol).

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

How adorable are they? You should really enjoy the moment as I am sure that it lasted for only a moment. Ha! Ha!

Cameron seems to be very helpful with Little Max. Hopefully, Little Max will be as helpful with Ella.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger cg said...

Oh that last photo of the two brothers is just adorable!! They look like cotton candy angels!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I love that last pic too.

It warms my heart when my kids are sweet to each other instead of mean.

Trust me, mean outnumbers sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home