UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 12, 2006

All wet

I know that I should write more positive things about my little Max....like how he is always hugging and kissing on his sister, or how he copies everything that Cameron does, or how he sings ALL THE TIME!

But why would I write about all that when I could write about how he is now obsessed with toilet water. Not sure what brought on this new facination, but today:

Twice, he stuck is hand in the toilet so he could suck the water off his fingers.

Once, he stuck half his head and face directly into the toilet water.

And I was able to grab him just a millisecond before he placed his head in the stream of pee Cameron was emitting.

Max thinks it's absolutely hilarious.

Being the medical germophobe that he is, I'm sure that after reading this, even though Max looks just like him, my husband will continue to blame the post-man for his behavior.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Caro said...

My little boy sings all the time too. I love it.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to archive this blog. It will sure make for some good discussion and laughs when your angels grow up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home