UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Damn!

I go out to my car in my garage today in order to run a million errors while Sara was here to watch the kids. I discover that my husband had locked my car last night, something I never do when it's in the garage. I peer into the window, and resting on the middle console I can see both my regular set of keys and my spare set (don't ask why I have my spare set in the car). My only other car key would be on my husband's keyring, which was currently with him on a plane to Florida.

In my next life, I'm going to become a locksmith. Five minutes work..$50 in the pocket.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,
I've been without a computer for 2 weeks...just catching up on your blogs. Comment on the Max & the lotion...remind me to show you, if I can find it,a picture of innocent little Deanna who wrote all over her body with a pen. It was one of those "I am SO MAD yet trying not to laugh moments."

See you in 3 weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home