UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lotion anyone?


"Mommy, all week long you've been complaining about my dry skin. So you can't get mad at me because I finally decided to moisturize!"



This is what happened this morning when I left Max in the bedroom to watch TV just after he took a shower, while I went and dressed Ella.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, You can't leave Max alone...even for a second.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Hey Cari--
When Ce-Cee was about the same age as Little Max he did the same thing. I dressed him for church and sat him on the bed. I left the room for less than 5 minutes. When I returned he was covered in vasaline. I wanted to cry and my mom stood in the door laughing.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Caro said...

That's cute.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

All little kids have an episode like that, if it's not lotion, or vaseline, as was Dayna's experience, then it's hairgrease loaded in the hair. My most recent experience was my grandbaby, Kayla, loading her hair with some of her aunt's perm (hair relaxer), that was chilling, cause that stuff can burn your hair out. You just wait until Ella wants to "pretty up".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home