UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Inmate # ???

These past few days, Max has had a fascination with finding the bread bag in the pantry and sneaking some pieces out to chew on. Actually, he doesn't sneak it, but rather he pulls out the whole bag, dumps all the bread on the ground and grabs two handfuls to stuff in his mouth.

So he likes bread...and he likes water...and he looks good in orange. I hope it's not a sign of the future. He isn't a fan of being "prisoned" in his crib, so I think we're okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home