UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The greatest grandma

Above is a picture of my wonderful, awesome 86 year old "Mom-mom" with my equally wonderful "Pop-pop" taken just a couple months ago. I know when I go to NJ to see her tomorrow, she's not going to look like this, so I have mixed feelings about seeing her all drugged with Morphine, lying in a bed. Cancer has finally taken over. But I must see her. This is so hard.

The boys and I will be gone for a couple weeks. Not sure how much blogging I'll get done. Please keep my grandma in your prayers.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger LH said...

We will. Sending good thoughts your way.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lee. She passed away this morning. At this stage, it was for the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home