UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When It Rains, It Pours

Despite his recovery yesteday, Cameron woke up with a fever again. Max also had a fever. I gave them both medicine, and it seemed to help. I had all intention of taking them down to the beach to at least play in the sand a little bit...get them out of this house and into some fresh air. Except it was raining...almost pouring really.

Then once the rain finally settled down, Max woke up from a nap burning up again. So much for outdoor time.

Tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home