UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

INXS

I have to admit, despite being a Reading/Writing teacher, I'm also a TV buff (and reality TV at that). The summer has been pretty lame when it comes to nighttime entertainment on the tube. But if you haven't checked in yet, you MUST watch Rockstar INXS. The talent is amazing! They're down to the final 8, so they're all great, and the judges aren't rude and crass like on that other musical show (which I refuse to watch).

My favorite is JORDIS, who happens to be from St. Paul. You must listen to her version of Knocking on Heaven's Door at http://rockstar.msn.com/videos. INXS assigned the contestants songs this time.


You also MUST check out Marty's rendition of Brittney Spears "Hit Me Baby One More Time." Quite sinister!

The performance show is on Tuesday nights at 9:00 CENTRAL time and the results show is on Wednesday at 8:00 CENTRAL.

Enjoy!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

You putting a plug in for the show?? I'll have to tell the network!!

Dana

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger LH said...

Sweet 16 started up again.
The first one was great in its awfulness. Check it out.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

What's the date and time of Sweet 16? I'm not sure I can stomach that one, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home