UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to my brother, Scott. I THINK he's 29 today. Apparently I can't call him until 9PM so as to not use his cell minutes. He lives in Indianapolis. Maybe I see him once a year. He's really into biking, and is the only full-time bike messenger in the city. He's also a Vegan and works at an Anarchy book store called Paper Matches. Amazing how 2 people who grew up in the same household can lead very different lives. But we get along, and I live him! The pictures above are when he was a youngen and really into Bon Jovi and a recent one I found online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home