UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

New Skill


Jealous that my blogger friends were able to post updated pictures of fun things they were doing, I FINALLY sat down and figured out how to use the digital camera my mom bought me 2 years ago. Here's my attempt at posting a picture of Cameron taken tonight in his room...note the "Pickle Green" background.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

"Pickle green" background.....Cameron is now an official pickle head....tell him his Aunt Dana called him that!!

Love, Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home